Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

My family tree/Identity

 Hey Bloggers

I have made my family tree that has information on where my family is from.So here it is.
As you can see on my dads side my great grandfather is from Ireland and  the rest of my family on my dads side comes from New Zealand,And on my mums side of the family my great grandfather comes from Scotland and the rest of my family on my mums side come from New Zealand as well. if there is anything you would me like two change please leave a comment,Thank you.    What is your favorite thing about my slide you liked?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Olivia,

    I found your slide and information to be really interesting and informative. I didn't know that Christchurch was the oldest city in New Zealand. I really loved the use of the flags to show where your family comes from. That was really powerful.

    It did make me wonder where your great grandparents who were born in New Zealand, parents were from. Do you know?

    What a clear and interesting post Olivia, I thought it was mīharo.
    :) Sharon

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post