Pages

Monday, June 29, 2020

The Three Little Pigs Fractured Fairy tale

Kia Ora Bloggers 

For the last couple of weeks we have been making fractured fairy tales, I chose to make mine on the three little pigs. If you don't know what a fractured fairy tale is, it is basically where you take an original story like Cinderella and you change something i it like,instead of being a ball it was a disco or instead of dropping her shoe she dropped her phone instead.

I had a lot of fun making my fractured fairy tale although it was a bit challenging because you have to find png pictures for you're book.And if it doesn't have a transparent background you have to go on background remover and have it remove it for you.

This Is my Fractured fairy tale, enjoy. 


Click On this Link

Have you ever heard of a fractured fairy tale? See you next time I post,Bye

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post