Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2020

3...2...1... Drop!!

 Kia Ora Bloggers

Today we had lots of fun.We made parachutes and I made mine with two of my best friends Catherine and Brittney.

The challenge was to make a parachute to hold 2 wing nuts, kind of like how spaceships come to a stop. I had a lot of fun making my parachute with my friends.

What we did for our first parachute : For our first parachute we made it with Fabric,Twine,News Paper and Tape. I had a lot of fun make this first one but it didn't work so we made a second one.

 What we did for our second parachute: For our second we made it out of Paper Towels,String,Tape and used our string to put through the wing nuts and used tape to hold them together.We ran out of twine so we had to use blue string.

Here is my final product.Enjoy.

Have you ever made a parachute? Do you like our parachute? See you next time I post. Byeee


 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Olivia, Your parachute is amazing.
    I like the way that you made your parachute very light so it would fall to the ground quicker. Next time you could tell us the time is took to reach the ground.
    Great Blog post, Olivia

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post