Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Consider... A Night At The Disco

Kia Ora Bloggers 

How are you?  Have you had a good week?

In class this week we have been learning about KOS (Keeping Ourselves Safe) but we have also been learning about how to keep others safe not just physically but also mentally.

  In Class, We were given a comic with a scenario. And we had to draw the last frame it was out of a basket ball one or a disco one and the basket ball one ran out so I chose the disco one. 

The Scenario was these two girls chatting at a disco, But then two girls came and started talking to the Blond girl, And left the other girl out because she had a lazy eye. Then the two girls tried taking the Blond girl away. 

We had to make the last frame and decide what happens in the end, so I chose to have the blond girl waving for the other girl that was getting left out to come and join them so they can all have fun together.

P.S. I'm not the best drawer so I'm just letting you know. 

Here is my comic strip. Enjoy!

Are You A Good Drawer? See You Next Time I Post, Bye!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post