Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

Friday 2020 Tasks

Hey Bloggers


This week I have been doing math,literacy and random Friday tasks. For my random Friday tasks I have made some 90 second art pieces using Colour Push so try it and make some cool art. With my math I made my own house using roomstyler. that was really fun to make my house.and finally last but not least literacy. For literacy I had to finish a chapter in our book by guessing what will happen next.
 

Have you ever made a house? Let me know. See you next time I post and don't forget to stay safe and at home, Bye .

1 comment:

  1. Hey Olivia, nice work! It's great to see all of the work you have been completing. Have you been enjoying your tasks? What was your favourite one to complete? My favourite is all of the rooms you designed, they look awesome! I really like that you gave them the same theme/colour scheme running through out. It really ties them together. Have a great week! Caitlin :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post