Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2021

2021 Pepeha

 Hey Bloggers

New Year New Pepeha!!  

This week we have been making Pepeha's. I had fun making this.

I made my Pepeha on a slide first then put it on Adobe Spark and added pictures to some to it. I enjoyed putting my work on Adobe Spark as it is really easy to use and is fun to try different things on.


My microphone wasn't working so I didn't do a voice over  


Here is my Adobe Spark. Enjoy!

Have you ever used Adobe Spark? See you next time I post. Bye!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post