Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Camptastic!!

 Hey Bloggers 


Last week my class and I went on camp to Wainui and had lots of fun. In this blog I will tell you my favorite activity from camp at Wainui.

I was In a bunkroom with Catherine, Zoe R, Zoe C, Pandora and Tayla B. We had lots of fun and somehow got sleep. 

The teachers made breakfast, lunch and dinner for us and it was really good, all of the class bought home baking so we had that for morning tea and supper.


Here is my biteable, enjoy!!

My Favorite Part Of Camp!! on Biteable.

Have you been to Wainui for camp before? See you next time I post. Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post