Pages

Monday, April 13, 2020

Cooking Family Dinner

Hey Bloggers

Today I made dinner for me and my mum sadly my brothers didn't like the food I made so just me and my mum had it, I almost forgot to tell you what I made I made spaghetti bolognese and it was so good and we had some left for the next day.I forgot to take pictures well I was making dinner because I was cooking it all by my self and I didn't want to burn any thing sorry but I did take a picture of the end product but I had already mixed everything together so it doesn't look too yummy but it was so good so hope you enjoy the picture.
Have you ever made dinner? let me know,See you next time I post,Bye. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post