Pages

Monday, April 13, 2020

Thea Stilton

Hey Bloggers

Today I finished Thea Stilton And The Journey To Atlantis, I had a task to read for 30 minutes. So I will tell you a little bit about it but not ruining it for you, enjoy.

 At the beach by Mouseford Academy, one of the Thea Sisters discovers a mysterious boy with blue skin washed up on the beach. He speaks an unfamiliar language its like music but they have never heard anything like it, so the Thea Sisters call Thea Stilton to help figure out how to communicate with him.

Have you heard of Thea Stilton? tell me.See you next time I post,Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post