Pages

Friday, September 25, 2020

NZ Sign Language Week

 Kia Ora Bloggers

 
This week is sign language week so we played a game called Sign Ninja it was a lot of fun and I took some pictures.


It helps you learn colors, Fruits, Drinks, Names for family like Brother, Mother, Sister ect.

I had a lot of fun playing this game and learning sign language.

Here are some pictures I took while playing the game and the link to the game. Enjoy.

Here is the link.




Have you ever played this game? See you next time I post. Byeeeeee.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post