Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Wolf VS Wolf

 Kia Ora Bloggers 

In Yellowstone wolves were reintroduced 1990 which had a very positive impact on the environment and helped all the plants and nature regenerate.

   

However, in France wolves were attacking all of farmers animals (mainly sheep) so they got hunted all of the wolves until extinction.   


Overall I think wolves are great creatures, they are smart and very unique animals.

Who's side are you on? See you next time I post. Byeee. 

 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Olivia
    I Like your word art the font is cool
    Maybe next time you could make the wolf more visible to see so I can see it is a wolf.
    Tayla :D

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post