Pages

Friday, September 4, 2020

Pukana,Pukana,Pukana.

 Kia Ora Bloggers

Today Matilda,Thomas,Luke and I made a poster on how to play Pukana we had a lot fun making it and we added a video in the QR code.

It was a lot of fun making the poster and I don't normally work with Matilda,Thomas or Luke so it was different but still lots of fun.

With the QR code if you take a smart device and go on the camera app and put it on the QR code and click on the notification that pops up on the screen so you can see the video of us playing the game.

On the poster we have how to play,the rules and a video of us playing the game so you can see how to play.

Here is our work.Enjoy.

Are you going to try this game? See you next time I post. Byeee.

  

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Olivia! It's me, Catherine.
    I really like what you and your team have done. It looks pretty interesting. Good job on getting your QR code on. What I really like is how you made your poster simple but now to simple, you chose good colors and you made it really eye catching!
    Byeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia
    I Kinda forgot how to play pukana and my sister really wants to know how to so I can just read off here.
    Maybe next time you could change the font of the writing
    That is all
    BYE!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post